Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Global Payments is the parent company for TSYS, Netspend, Heartland, TouchNet, OpenEdge, Xenial, Greater Giving, ACTIVE Network, and AdvancedMD. Headquartered in Georgia with over 24,000 employees worldwide, Global Payments is a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information, visit globalpaymentsinc.com and follow Global Payments on Twitter (@globalpayments), LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Conduct assurance reviews and audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls supporting the company's business processes and information systems.
- Lead and execute all aspects of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, controls identification, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation, with direction from senior team members.
- Understand business and IT processes to identify risks and evaluate internal controls.
- Document thorough understanding of business processes, including the role of technology in supporting the process. Effectively perform testing of automated business process controls.
- Assess information technology design and operating effectiveness, particularly related to application and infrastructure logical access, change management, and operations, as well as more common information security considerations.
- Evaluate root cause factors, extent of risk, and mitigating/compensating controls for audit testing exceptions.
- Provides first level of detail review of work paper documentation to ensure audit testing work papers are documented in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks in adherence to established timelines.
- Partners with the project manager to assess the adequacy of the corrective action(s) taken by management, stakeholders, or process owners to improve governance, risk management, and control issues.
- Tracks and reports project status and milestones to project leadership and/or management.
- Discusses audit results, their impact and recommendations for corrective actions with the project manager, external audit partners, and/or management.
- Build and develop Audit Services Group's brand within the company through meaningful relationship building.
- Coordinate audit activities with management, co-source providers and external auditors.
- Enable continuous improvement of the Audit Services Group by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership.
- Support the development of other team members within the Audit Services Group.
- Audit and/or consulting experience in most of these areas:
- Information technology controls, including access controls, systems development and change management, IT operations, and information and data security
- Merchant Acquiring / Payment Processing industry, including underwriting, on-boarding, risk management, chargebacks and other back-office processes
- Automated business process controls
- Experience in testing information security controls at the application, operating system and database layers - including logical access, change management, operations, and information security controls considerations
- Experience in executing large and complex regulatory compliance projects.
- Demonstrate strong project management and execution skills, including: prioritizing tasks, balancing workload, anticipating next steps, and adapting to change.
- Ability to lead projects with little instruction on day-to-day work, generally receiving general instructions on new assignments.
- Tailor project approaches based on areas of key risks. Critically evaluate audit procedures to maximize the value of each audit project.
- Proactively communicate issues with colleagues and obtain agreement on audit findings and practical recommendations with control owners prior to presentation to management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to tailor communications to different audiences.
- Prepare clear, concise, and accurate documentation and audit reports. Ensure compliance with audit standards.
- Pursue work with enthusiasm, energy, drive, and team collaboration. Maintain a positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude.
- Establish and build effective relationships. Collaboratively work with management to improve internal controls and processes.
- Assist and provide guidance to the Internal Audit staff, when needed; train staff during fieldwork.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to fully utilize the Google for Business product suite for conducting meetings, documenting testing and audit procedures performed, collaboration, email, and other activities as needed. Familiarity with G-Suite for business is preferred.
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
This job has expired.