18139 Executive Director Investor Relations (Open)
Strategic Leadership, Investor Relations Strategy, Planning & Execution:
- Creates and delivers messaging that clearly expresses the company's strategy in an understandable manner that resonates with customers, shareholders, financial analysts, potential investors and all employees. Collaborates heavily with multiple internal teams to ensure consistency and support of messages.
- Establishes a reputation among investors and analysts for conveying clear and reliable information regarding the company's value, financial modeling and performance.
- Builds and maintains IR materials for external presentation to multiple audiences and outlets, including (but not limited to) investment conferences, SEC filings, quarterly results calls/webcasts and analyst meetings, along with coordinating, supporting and potentially delivering those presentations.
- Manages research and provides insights on investor and analyst perceptions, prospective institutional investors, competitive landscape and market conditions/trends that could affect the company. Presents related analyses to the Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors as needed.
- As needed, serves as a member of the M&A team and performs appropriate research and analysis.
- Ensures company is compliant on financial/regulatory issues, relevant laws and policies.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of management strategies, financial accounting, investor and customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Skilled public speaker with excellent communication both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Ability to multitask with research projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team.
- Ability to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and innovative solutions.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects from start to finish.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment.
Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating CSG's core competencies and values.
Understands and adheres to all applicable regulations, laws (including the Bank Secrecy Act) , CSG Security and Compliance standards as referenced in internal policies and procedures including Information Security, Acceptable Use, Code of Conduct, and other corporate policies. Keeps abreast of all applicable regulations, laws, and policies as they presently exist and as they change or are modified.
Must be able to travel internationally and/or domestically (dependent upon location of the role) up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing required.
- Masters of Business Administration preferred
This job has expired.
- At least 10 years' experience in business management, corporate leadership, or financial decision-making.