Suncoast Post-Tension Ltd, a Keller Company, is an established post tension and rebar manufacturing company that has been in business for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to builders from one of our eight manufacturing facilities in the US.
We are looking for an experience Branch Manager to join our team in Marysville, WA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Soliciting, estimating, bidding and securing contracts for services provided by the company.
- Estimating is primarily performed at the main office and supplemented by the regional office.
- Assist recruiter with staffing needs/ interview potential hires.
- Hiring, supervising and developing office staff.
- Managing profitability of office.
- Supporting staff in their individual roles and liaison with clients.
- Providing client support during construction; resolving jobsite issues related to company products.
- Going to jobsites to review product installation and resolving product installation issues.
Candidate Qualifications Include:
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Worked in the high-rise building construction field.
- Worked with concrete construction; concrete frames, formwork or reinforcing.
- Computer systems including Word, Excel, Bluebeam. Familiar with AutoCAD.
- Good verbal and written communications
- Good organizational skills
- Decision making
Suncoast Post-Tension is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.