ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The EMS Strategic Account Manager will advance ZOLL's strategic position within large and/or strategic private and government accounts, strategically important geographies, important competitive accounts, large account opportunities, and selected industry groups. The EMS Strategic Account Manager reports to the Director, NA Strategic Accounts.
- Manage an assigned list of accounts.
- Gather comprehensive information on budget process, funding source and timeline, competitive preference, product requirements, strategic direction, purchase timeframe, and Buying Influences
- Develop and maintain a Blue Sheet for each opportunity/account.
- Identify key, high influence contacts in each account and develop relationships to gain support for ZOLL and the ZOLL vision.
- Lead a team internally for each opportunity that includes Territory Managers, Regional Managers, pro specialists, and deployment specialists to develop, direct, and execute account strategies.
- Develop opportunities to cross-sell different ZOLL market segments (i.e., Hospital, Data, Temperature Management, etc.), to strategically advance ZOLL's position in the market and create incremental revenue.
- Present account reviews to senior management at regular intervals.
- Collaborate with an account's TM and RM regularly on strategy, next steps, and forecast details.
- Present the ZOLL vision, conduct product demonstrations, and convey benefits to all Buying Influences in the account.
- Responsible for maintaining organized account records, including account profiles and maintaining those in the company CRM, Salesforce.com.
- Responsible for providing various reports as required by management. These shall include, but are not limited to, weekly expense reports, monthly and quarterly forecasts, and regular and up-to-date activity reporting.
- Represent ZOLL in a professional and ethical manner
- Spend an average of three days per week working in the field with TM's on strategic accounts.
- Be a company expert and resource on both ZOLL and competitive products
- Master Miller Heiman Conceptual and Strategic Selling skills and use the concepts and ideas as part of your opportunity management with each Territory Manager in your region.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present material in an articulate and knowledgeable way to groups of people.
- Must have the ability to present account information, conduct opportunity discussions with great detail and accuracy, and execute a plan to win business according to forecast.
- Ability to Travel at least 75%, including overnights and occasional weekends.
- Strategic planning ability
- Basic technical and clinical knowledge to speak competently about ZOLL products
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge of ZOLL and competitive positioning strategies
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- 10+ years of success in the following:
- Selling into EMS, Public Safety, or healthcare markets
- or Managing a sales organization that sells into those markets or in an equivalent B2B market
- Selling complex systems, concepts, and solutions in a selling environment that involves multiple decision makers at accounts of significance.
- B.A/B.S. Degree
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.