Ancra International, LLC is the parent of many independent operating companies which produce a wide array of equipment and products. The independent business concept fosters entrepreneurship and growth. Ancra International, LLC is wholly owned by The Heico Companies, LLC.
Ancra has evolved into over 19 operational groups of core business which are profit and cash-flow generators with a lean, experienced management team at the corporate level, group level and each of the operating units. Most of the companies in these groups are leading suppliers in their respective industries, some produce premium products and provide outstanding services, and others are known as technological pioneers. The Company is diverse, but each group and unit maintain a solid management base, product/market niches and efficient manufacturing capabilities.
Ancra International is looking for a Warehouse Manager to administer, direct and coordinate the activities of the new Applied Solutions Group (formerly Ancra Group) warehouse and will be directly accountable for the overall warehouse performance in terms of safety, quality, delivery, and cost improvement.
- Plans, develops and implements warehouse policies and goals tasking into consideration corporate policies, strategic plan and philosophies.
- Increases warehouse effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating objectives; assigning accountabilities; and appraising job results.
- Provides leadership to 3-4 warehouse associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Establishes a work environment which promotes free flow of information and ideas and which supports and encourages pride, initiative and employee engagement in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Uses goal deployment effectively to ensure alignment of warehouse goals with business operational goals.
- Develops and encourages customer-centric philosophy.
- Promotes organizational culture of continuous improvement by championing the use of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles.
- Participates, supports and assists in coordinating activities of operations to include scheduling, materials, safety, and quality control to impact warehouse efficiency.
- Develops and monitors operating budgets and approves expenditures for supplies, materials, and capital purchases ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet targets.
- Reviews costs and product quality and modifies inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitability.
- Communicates achievements and issues to the appropriate entities.
- Develops and utilizes all people resources through talent management and talent development processes.
- Develops strategic plan for the warehouse to meet customer demand.
- Builds an effective team to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Drives performance against established metrics and continuous improvement on EHS&S, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking best practices; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in a warehouse or distribution environment, or alternatively 10+ years of experience in a warehouse or distribution environment without a degree.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of direct experience in supervising people and leading teams is required.
- Training in Lean-Six Sigma methodology and tools, Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred.
- Previous experience as a site leader in a warehouse/distribution/production facility preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and project management skills with the ability to drive project-specific issues and goals to closure.
- Promotes cooperation, high morale and presents a positive attitude. Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to enhance a team environment, including development of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management.
- High information processing and decision-making ability.
- Ability to operate in a continuously changing environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic thinking ability to develop and execute long range plans.
- Must be able to provide sound judgment in making independent decisions as warranted and be able to incorporate ideas from others into the finished plan.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Microsoft AX or equivalent ERP system a plus.
- Ability to move around the warehouse to accomplish supervisory responsibilities and observe warehousing processes.
- Work environment includes office environment with computer use (sitting, typing, viewing screen) together with frequent trips into the warehouse environment.
This job has expired.