The Sleep team is helping to fuel ResMed's growth by focusing on solutions (products + software + services) to improve the quality of life for patients with sleep-disordered breathing and help providers improve efficiencies and reduce their costs. We are pioneers in providing a better experience for patients on therapy, and helping them achieve and maintain adherence with innovative masks and sleep devices with cloud connectivity. With nearly a billion people estimated to be suffering from obstructive sleep apnea, this is an opportunity to make a difference and change people's lives whether in Marketing, Sales, or product development.
Please note we plan to hire for this role in the near future, applications to this job posting are to express interest in possible future openings (there is not a current role open). Due to this being an expression of interest, there may be a delay in hearing back from our recruiting team.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager of Software and Integrations is a key leader Sleep Connected Solution marketing team responsible for driving product market fit along with commercial success for the software and integration portfolio. A core responsibility of this role is to define, develop and implement the commercial strategy for software and integration offerings as a part of the entire ResMed AirSolutions offering. In Addition, this role will lead a team of product marketers to effectively execute on new product launches, develop robust marketing strategies, collaborate with strategic partners, and manage in-market sustaining activities. Partnership with the ResMed sales organization is critical to success and this role must demonstrate excellence in sales team collaboration.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Proven effectiveness in leading and developing a team of product marketers
- Ability to develop and set strategic vision/direction and accountabilities for the team
- Support professional development of team members
Marketing and Commercialization
- Leverage ResMed software, integrations and 3rd party integration partnerships to solve key unmet challenges for our customers today and in the future
- Collaborate with upstream marketing to provide voice of customer and market dynamics for roadmap development and planning
- Develop and commercialize differentiated value of software integrations between internal ResMed systems as part of the AirSolutions suite of offerings
- Manage key initiatives to support ongoing customer needs, maintain and improve quality and driving cost reductions.
Let's talk about education and experience:
- Develop and Maintain knowledge of competition, market trends and market drivers to inform product roadmap and go to market approach by customer segment
- Develop marketing plans based on market conditions, product development and competitive landscape to maintain and capture market share
- Develop and execute tactical approaches to optimize revenue and margin within the portfolio (price, product mix, promotions) and achieve overall business targets.
- Develop solution value offers to address key market needs of our customers
- Required 8+ years of product management/marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Medical device and/or health care software experience required
- Proven capability to operate and provide leadership under ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to travel 25% of time (To be evaluated with COVID-19)
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!