The Assistant Controller will provide analytical and strategic support to Specialty Valve Controller and other Sales and Operations Management of an international manufacturing company. The primary duties of this position will be managing the company's specific KPI's as well as completing analytical views that help management take actions that support the business objectives. This position will be involved with the startup of a new Chattanooga based facility while being a leader in the accounting group and utilized as an expert "problem solver" by using data to analyze sales and costs
- Provide analytical support to Plant Controller, managing KPI's, performing cost analysis, etc.
- Assist with monthly financial close.
- Assist with preparation of Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecasting
- Assist in maintaining all internal controls as well as assisting with all external and internal audits.
- Assist Operational Excellence by providing analytical support when applicable, as well as participate in various lean events.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in all aspects of manufacturing accounting.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting and automated accounting systems.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, management and outside professionals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent computer/systems/PC skills.
- Ability to perform, manage and/or direct multiple tasks and determine priorities.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience.
- Four-year Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sexual orientation, race, color, age, disability, religion, national origin, citizenship status and creed.
This job has expired.