Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You'll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Lets talk about the team and you:
In your role as Senior Cloud Platform Engineer, you are responsible for the implementation, maintenance, performance tuning, and capacity management for infrastructure and cloud systems. Under limited direction of your management, you will operate in a startup environment with an agile mentality - delivering solutions quickly, and improving upon design and implementation. You partner with application and other teams to ensure proper functionality and enablement of the enterprise public cloud environment.
Lets talk about the responsibilities:
Lets talk about qualifications and experience:
- Design, configure, support, and optimize cloud infrastructure as code where needed.
- Design and develop automation scripts to build and deploy applications and systems.
- Analyze project needs/requirements and recommend solutions to enable enterprise cloud adoption.
- Develop and implement systems and/or network standards, processes, and security.
- Create, propose and implement software development standards with architecture and information Security.
- Consult during the onboarding of applications and ensure they are properly configured.
- Work with "full stack" teams to optimize continuous deployment methods for faster velocity
- Develop product roadmaps for tools supporting cloud adoption and operation
- Maintain system documentation (e.t. best practices, configuration...).
- Communicate with vendors to obtain configurations and best practice recommendations.
- Attend vendor training/conferences and presentations for continuing skills development.
- Train and mentor team members and provide technical leadership as necessary.
- Occasionally travel to other locations.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Networking, or a related field - or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ Experience designing and implementing code for infrastructure automation.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams is preferred.
- Experience with incident management
- Associate level certification or higher from AWS.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on most of the following domains:
- Cloud Core Platform Elements: Compute, Storage, Networking, Security, Serverless, etc.
- Data Platform: SQL, NoSQL
- Continuous Deployment: Code Pipeline, Concourse
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform
- Application development & debugging experience: Git, C/C++/C#, Python, Node.JS, etc...
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues throughout the organization.
- Desire to grow knowledge and skill set through on-the-job training, formal classroom training, and independent research.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment and deal with varying degrees of ambiguity.
- Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!