To provide builder service support at the builder center location by checking orders to reduce errors and inefficiencies that results in cost savings including a reduction in costs to resolve customer issues. This position will also provide feedback to Sales and Operations of deficiencies.
* Review all orders prior to key for pricing, color, and option discrepancies.
* Gather and assimilate information pertinent to the order from the builder systems
* Check order against builder's latest web-based selections when applicable.
* Use Maestro electronic order-checklist to manage each order checker.
* Maintain order-checklist in Maestro at the lot level, per order.
* Use Maestro "milestones" to track progress.
* Support Maestro standardization by using "paperless" information transfer.
* Maintain & distribute "Order-errors" spreadsheet to Lead FS / Ops Manager.
* Maintain elements of AR scorecard that pertain to Order-Checking.
* Quantity of orders check (monthly).
* % of orders-checked vs. total orders
* Pricing Errors as % to Revenue (Captured by QMS).
* FS/BSR Errors as % Revenue (Captured by QMS).
This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience and Skills
* High school diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school preferred;
* 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer service environment;
* Advanced keyboarding skills required, knowledge of windows based applications preferred;
* Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC and its customer's organization and the public;
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision making skills;
* Excellent communication and organization skills; and
* Ability to actively participate as a team player.
Ability to read, and interpret common business documents including reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers/clients, members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled