EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.(GPI) is seeking an experienced Team Leader to perform NBIS Bridge Inspection in the Lebanon, NJ office.
- Lead a team in the field inspection and report development for Routine and Major/Complex Bridges
- Perform field condition assessments of existing structures for the design of rehabilitation projects
- Ability to work comfortably above ground level, including access equipment, ladders, and protected climbing
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with five years minimum (or three years with PE) Team Leader experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New Jersey (other states are a plus )
- Field inspection and report development experience on Major/Complex Bridges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with FHWA Element Level inventories and inspections
- NBIS bridge inspection and report development experience with NJDOT, NJTA, NJ TRANSIT, DRPA, PANYNJ, and PennDOT
- Certification and experience with confined space inspections
- Field inspection and report development for ancillary structures such as minor bridges/culverts, retaining walls, sign structures, and high mast lighting standards
- Field inspection and report development for bridge rehabilitation design
- Proficiency with bridge load ratings in accordance with AASHTO LRFR approach and using load rating software such as AASHTOWare's BrR (formerly Virtis), LARS Bridge, WYDOT's BRASS-Girder (BRASS), and PennDOT's BAR 7
Position Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Possess the ability to climb and leave a ladder to a platform varying from 6' to 20' extension
- Possess the ability to ride in a mechanical lift or bucket truck up to a height of 100 feet
- Be physically able to don and wear and operate personal fall arresting apparatus
- Be able to wear GPI standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles
Shift -not applicable-
Position Project Engineer
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP05 - Lebanon Main
This job has expired.