ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
Position coordinates & conducts clinical support and training associated with new hospital marketing programs, particularly Resuscitation Pathways. Position will be a clinical/technical expert on all ZOLL hospital products and serve as a resource to the L hospital team. In addition, position will assist the Clinical Manager, Hospital with the development, refinement, and execution of all clinical initiatives associated with the hospital marketplace. Position may be required to draft clinical documents and train sales representatives on in-hospital resuscitation products and practices.
- Coordinate and conduct all aspects of the Pathways Benchmarking program for in-hospital resuscitation outcomes improvement.
- Act as clinical/technical product experts of all ZOLL Hospital products, serving as a reference, resource, and educator for sales personnel.
- Service as a clinical expert as it relates to in-hospital resuscitation, including, but not limited to, AHA guidelines, clinical practice and translational research.
- Assist in hospital sales support activates, such as in-service/education & follow-up
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Technical savvy with electronic media, computer skills.
- Experience with resuscitation and a passion for improving patient outcomes in hospitals.
- This will be field based approximately 60% travel will be required. (travel will mainly be domestic but may include occasional international trips)
- RN EMT -P, OR RRT with minimum of 3+ years of experience in the critical or emergency care setting.
- ACLS/PALS certification, instructor level preferred.
- Experience educating Health Care Providers
- BS/BA in Business, Health Care or related field
- 2+ years of experience in health care industry.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.