To manage the customer service support function at the builder center location by supervising the order entry and order processing function and providing administrative support to field supervisors and customers/clients.
* Function as a team player with sales and operations to insure effective field execution and customer satisfaction by efficiently performing order processing and scheduling of field service;
* Develop workflow processes to increase efficiency in processing orders timely and correctly for the COP team
* Develop Reporting for Clients within the service center for visibility and communication of the work of the COP team
* Evaluate the work of the COP Team to ensure excellent service to customers based on defined metrics for productivity and error rates
* Monitor performance of Order Processing Team to Increase productivity and Reduce error rate
* Participate in interviewing and training of personnel
* Be instrumental in structuring the proper training programs to develop skills of department
* Instruct COP team on proper handling of any situation that may fall outside the normal scope of their authority.
* Perform employee evaluations based on goals and metrics on pre-set intervals
* Assist Manager in setting goals for COP team
* Set a positive example utilizing CITE principles
This job typically supervises 6-10 members of the Order Processing team under the direction of the Customer Service Manager or Operations Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience and Skills
* Associates degree in a related field, bachelor's degree preferred;
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer service environment;
* Advanced keyboarding skills required, knowledge of windows based applications preferred;
* Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC and its customer's organization and the public;
* Ability to lead by example with a positive, caring attitude toward customers;
* Recruit, develop and retain an effective order processing team using effective team management philosophy;
* Ability to motivate order processing team in an effort to meet or exceed team goals;
* Excellent systems skills/knowledge to include: OBS, Maestro, Quest and other AWC systems;
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision making skills;
* Excellent communication and organization skills; and
* The ability to actively participate as a team player.
Ability to read, and interpret common business documents including business reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers/clients, members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled