The Otsuka-People Team is seeking a Manager, People Operations (HR Services & Operations) who can collaborate cross-functionally to ensure service delivery that optimizes business results and contributes to positive employee experience. This role is responsible for the development, execution, and operation of a People Operations service strategy supporting the end-to-end life cycle of an employee. This role will drive initiatives to improve the process, standardize delivery, and ensure a best-in-class experience.
- Own the creation, documentation, and management of the end-to-end employee lifecycle processes including new hire processing, on-boarding and integration, employee relations, exits, and maintenance of employee records
- Identify and action opportunities for automation, manager and employee self-service
- Continuously improve the quality of HR data and processes to ensure meaningful and trustworthy business metrics and a positive employee experience
- Collaborate with key partners, including HRIS, to ensure appropriate internal controls and relevant internal audits are in place
- Collaborate with and provide support to the People Team Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Talent, & Total Rewards Teams
- Develop clear service level standards that define expectations and create accountability for delivering enhanced value through People Operations Services
- Collaborate with counterparts in other domestic and global regions to build synergies and consistency. Provide guidance on the application of key People policies and practices across affiliate offices.
- Partner to build dashboards & reporting to enable transparency and access to information and metrics that inform People and business leaders
- Actively participate as a working manager to foster a customer service focus and culture throughout the organization. Ensure timely, accurate, and value-added responses to inbound inquiries and requests with a focus on exceptional service to employees, People team colleagues, and the business.
- Provide leadership and build organizational capability within the People Operations function by developing a highly effective cross-trained team.
- Plan, organize and coordinate People projects and initiatives
- Partner with vendors and ensure good service delivery and accountability of the services provided to the team.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the HR field
- Bachelors degree preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business
- Experience in leading an HR shared service or operations team and applying service management principles
- Workday (HRIS) experience strongly preferred
- Experience in lean process, process improvement, implementation of enabling technologies
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams
- Working knowledge and understanding of HR regulation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures
- Comfortable managing up and across the organization, with strong credibility and the ability to influence leaders and teams - excellent collaboration skills
- Action oriented and be proactive is seeking solutions to problems
- Analytical skills with the ability to resolve a wide variety of complex issues or problems
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.