A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect's continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is currently seeking a Cash Logistics Support Manager. The Cash Logistics Support Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and directing all activities of the Cash Connect Support Team that provides cash logistics and technical support for WSFS Bank retail ATM services. Current portfolio includes 125+ Vault Cash and Cash Purchase customers, 10,000 ATMs and Smart Safes as well as ATMs at 90 WSFS offices and 300 off-premise WSFS branded ATMs. The Support Manager will lead the team and ensure accurate processing of all customer and vendor requests, documentation of procedures and associate performance metrics, monitor overdue requests, ensure proper vendor escalation, and that customers, vendors and internal contacts are updated. The incumbent will work to improve operations through system enhancements and automation, in conjunction with software development and production support teams, creation of associate performance incentives, strong associate engagement and detailed performance reports. It is also the incumbent's responsibility to oversee the WSFS ATM program including profitability analysis and optimization, uptime maximization, vendor management, compliance, major project management, and improve the annual ATM site surveys.
Additional responsibilities include continuously assessing and improving processes, documenting and training; monitor outstanding customer requests and escalate as required while identifying the root cause of any breakdowns; expand the call center to field, track and resolve all customer inquiries/requests for the entire department and support the Settlement department in researching the claims; hire, manage, and train Cash Logistics Specialists; and regularly coach Associates. The Cash Logistics Support Manager will also be tasked with managing all vendor relationships including armored carriers, field service providers, data processors and hardware suppliers as well as generate reporting to monitor their performance and conduct monthly operational calls with them. The incumbent will perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and assist with the preparation of annual budget for the Cash Connect Support Team.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located at the Cash Connect office in Newark, DE.
• Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business, or equivalent combination or education and experience.
• Must have a minimum or 5 years of experience as a help desk manager and/or other similar relevant experience.
• Armored Car Operations and/or ATM industry experience is preferred.
• Must have project management experience, including the ability to actively track project tasks and issues.
• Must possess knowledge of software applications, including database utilities software and report writer software, database structures, internet, client server and mainframe technologies.
• Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with customers, outside vendors and contractors.
• Must have a proven ability to analyze and streamline processes.
• Must possess a strong analytical, strategic and logistical background with the ability to plan and implement changes in time driven environments.
• Must possess the ability to adjust priorities quickly and manage all priorities efficiently.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel and Access, strong email management skills and multi-tasking techniques are required.
• Must have the ability to grasp and understanding of the complexities of the ATM field, including areas such as ATM transaction processing, network communications and other complex details.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and excellent listening and presentation skills
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace