AMERICAN WOODMARK -- HR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEEDED
PLEASE SUBMIT A RESUME
SCHEDULE: 1ST shift/flexibility. HOURLY RATE: $13.30 - $17.24 (Based on experience). REQUIREMENTS: Provide clerical support for the administration of Personnel files, hiring efforts, benefits administration, and policies and procedures as it relates to the Human Resources department. Must have the ability to multitask and able to handle all types of situations with confidentiality. Previous admin experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite are required.
Provides clerical support for the administration of Personnel files, hiring efforts, benefits administration, and policies and procedures as it relates to the Human Resources department.
1. Assists in the coordination of recruiting activities; salary and hourly.
2. Assist and maintain accurate and complete employee files and other HR related information for hourly employees.
3. Records and tracks attendance in accordance with attendance policy.
4. Coordinates Job Postings and Job bidding process.
5. Is responsible for accurate data entry into HRIS system.
6. Facilitates basic Benefits Administration and FMLA tracking.
7. Generates required HR Reporting.
8. May conduct preliminary interviews for hourly staff. Will also participate in supporting the Pre-hire and recruiting efforts.
9. Organizes and supports New Hire Orientation as needed.
10. Assist in organizing and coordinating various company and plant functions.
11. Administers employee recognition and rewards programs.
12. Provides clerical support and phone coverage for plant as needed.
13. Provides assistance in responding to employee needs.
14. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
15. Support and represent company as a union-free environment
16. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
17. Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
18. Role model CITE and Working in Teams principles
19. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
This position has no supervision requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled