Keller Management Services, LLC is the parent company of leading specialty construction companies across North America. We are part of the leading international ground engineering firm, Keller Group, PLC based in the UK.
We are looking for an HR Administrator to be a member of the Support Services team and is responsible for providing administrative support to the organization with a primary focus on HRIS. The HR Administrator manages employee changes, facilitates onboarding and offboarding processes within the HRIS, and delegates inquiries to the centers of expertise within the HR department.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Processes all entries for employee changes including new hires, terminations, status changes, promotions, transfers, compensation, leave, I-9, certificates, payroll, and accounting records using various computer applications and HRIS.
- Maintains the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of personnel files and HRIS data.
- Updates employee files and existing data to document personnel actions and verifies accuracy for payroll and other uses.
- Performs periodic audits of HR electronic files to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Answers employee and office personnel inquiries and refers complex requests to the appropriate Company contact.
- Compiles and retrieves data from personnel records to prepare various reports.
- Processes employment verifications.
- Performs general clerical duties to include filing, copying, maintaining, tracking, mailing, and ordering Human Resources materials, etc.
- Assists payroll department in processing the unemployment claims by providing information and documentation regarding employee separation.
- Prepares offer letters and documentation for employee changes.
- Composes separation agreements and processes subsequent severance package payouts.
- Assists with special events and projects as assigned.
- High School Graduation or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Office Administrative experience.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related field preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills necessary.
- Exceptional interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Able to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS), and other computer applications. v
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.