Summary of Role :
GlobalFoundries is seeking an Intern/CoOp for the 2021 Summer Session. In this role the intern lab engineer position offers a motivated student the opportunity to work in a device characterization lab with state-of-the-art test equipment. This position will be at our Malta, NY location.
Essential Responsibilities :
Qualifications Required Qualifications :
- Support a team of experienced engineers and technicians.
- Working on programming, operation of test and measurement systems, and some data analysis under the direction of the lead engineer
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education - Graduating Senior or Junior in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Physics or Related Discipline
- Language Fluency - English (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite or Google Suite
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.