Posted in Manufacturing and Production
Mueller Company (Mueller Co.), the nation's leading manufacturer of flow control devices for the water and gas distribution industries, has an opening in our Cleveland, TN plant for a Robotic Welder.
This position is primarily responsible for programming, set up, and operating robotic welding equipment and system; maintaining quality and safety standards; and maintaining equipment and supplies.
Additional responsibilities are as followed:
• Troubleshoot problems with robotic welding equipment and welding equipment
• Responsible for training operators on operation of robotic welding systems
• Maintain and update robotic programs to meet required changes
• Follows all safety procedures and wears safety equipment or apparel as required
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Ability to program and operate Fanuc robotic welder.
• Ability to perform Mig and Tig welding.
• Safety for self and others is a priority to the individual.
• Be familiar with basic tools of measuring and when to use for inspection of parts.
• Must be organized, detail oriented.
• Standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 50lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Associates Degree in Welding/Robotic Technology a plus.
• Experience with programming and operating Fanuc robots required.
• Experience in an industrial and/or manufacturing type environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other category protected by law.
Posted 2 minutes ago
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 1 minute ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our