If you are innovative, dedicated and want to love where you work, then consider a career at WSFS Bank. At nearly 200 years old, we are the oldest and largest locally-managed bank and trust company headquartered in the Delaware Valley. We take pride in our culture of engaged Associates that bring to life WSFS' mission We Stand For Service through our daily delivery of stellar Customer experiences. Because of this, we have been consistently ranked a Top Workplace in the region, and recognized as a Gallup Great Workplace.
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Telephone Customer Service Representative. The Telephone Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering superior customer service by responding to inbound calls directed to their assigned queues. The incumbent will follow all policies, procedures and scripts to build rapport, positively identify Customers, ask appropriate questions, identify solutions and issue resolutions at the first touch. This position requires the Telephone Customer Service Rep to act as a customer advocate by taking ownership of the account and follow through to satisfy the customer at first point of contact. The incumbent should be analyzing information from the caller to identify fraud and risks to the Bank, identify possible solutions to recommend, and to resolve all issues posed by the Customer. The Telephone Customer Service Rep will identify opportunities, expand relationships, and ensure that the Customer has all of the appropriate convenience solutions available to them. The incumbent will adhere to and maintain satisfactory service standards for talk time, queue time, and abandon guidelines to ensure Stellar Service from the Team. The incumbent will manage Customer Service requests while presenting cross sell opportunities that will benefit the Customer and expand their relationship. This position will achieve all individual and Team sales and adherence goals while maintaining all required documentation, tracking logs, and sales tracking applications to support Team goals. The incumbent will perform transactions and inquiries using a variety of system networks to provide Customer Service to both internal and external Customers while maintaining a strict code of confidentiality regarding Bank and Customer information.
This is a full-time, 40-hr work week Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM and rotating Saturdays and Sundays 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must have at least 1 year of previous experience working in a call center environment.
- Must have at least 1 year of previous banking experience with sales goals.
- Retail sales experience and recognition of buying cues and uncovering needs are required.
- Experience in an environment where exceed customer expectations is expected.
- Ability to follow established policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- The incumbent must have PC experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter requiring minimal supervision and prioritize work effectively.
- Must have superior communication skills, excellent problem solving skills, and a focus on attention to detail.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
- Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
- The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
- This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
- This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
- Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
- Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
- Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
This job has expired.