Join us as a Operations Manager to make an impact supporting world-class brands including our 8 leadership brands: OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools® and DryBar. Our outstanding products elevate people's lives everywhere, every day.
What You'll Be Doing:
You will participate in the development in building the strategy for outbound receipt, finishing, and shipping by understanding current and future supply and demand needs, perform analysis of ASN against physical SKU and quantity accuracy, ASN on-time accuracy, and find opportunities to leverage changes in processes, systems and product/services. Then, you will prioritize and drive the implementation based upon estimating timing and level of savings captured. In this role, you will work closely with supply chain, and business units (BUs) to develop and execute a holistic strategy to be part of a global team dedicated to this function across manufacturing locations.
Operations Manager Key Responsibilities:
Requirements for Consideration:
- Execute Strategic Improvement Plan (High-Level)
- Work with direct and cross-functional teams to implement best in class processes
- Implement recommended actions to achieve targets for DC's outbound value, turns, and safety stock
- Deliver annual supplier evaluation (ASE)/quarterly business review (QBR) scorecard metric targets to Global Supply Planning Teams
- Communicate strategic goals, inventory management plans, initiatives and targets to partners, suppliers, and global procurement teams
- Execute Day to Day Strategy (Mid-Level)Maintain records of employee attendance and performance.
- Determine staff needs, schedule personnel and assign work
- Maintain daily objectives and ensure work goals are met in optimally
- Plan, assign and direct work to all team members
- Interview, hire and train associates
- Ensure to acquire proper material flow from receipt, and storage
- Manage, monitor, consolidate and retrieve storage to allow maximum utilization of space
- Monitor and resolve work place safety issues to reduce worker's compensation claims
- Provide high level of quality standards throughout facility
- Perform essential HR functions as staffing, team leadership, associate development, corrective action and performance evaluations
- Perform management responsibilities complying with organization's policies and procedure
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or relevant experience in supply chain/operations including experience in logistic and transportation, inventory management, distribution and manufacturing.
- Identify with the larger organizational team and understand their role within it.
- Support organizational agendas as more important than local or personal goals
- Participate in multiple team roles to build effective workgroups.
- Maintain appropriate focus on outcomes and accomplishments.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships. Initiate contacts readily and maintain them over time.
- Identify problems, solve them, act decisively, and show good judgement.
- Readily commit to action and make decisions that reflect sound judgement.
- Possess strong organization and highly productive planning skills.
- Understand the workings of the organization. Understand the formal and informal policies and structures that govern operations. Know how the place works.
- Adaptable - embrace change and modify behavior when appropriate to achieve organizational objectives.
- Recognize the essential value of continuous information exchange and the competitive advantage it brings. Actively seek information from a variety of sources.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Requires the ability to lift/pull 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
For more information about who we are and what we do, click here
You can also find us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
. Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. If you, as one of our employees or as an applicant for employment, have any questions about our Affirmative Action Plan, please contact Human Resources during regular business hours. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Vicks®, Braun®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
This job has expired.