PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of a RN/LPN in homecare is to administer nursing care to assigned patients under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties as assigned by homecare management. Is committed to goals and objectives of homecare programs.
- A graduate from an approved school of nursing for RN or LPN (RN Preferred)
- Has a current Ohio license for nursing
- Has appropriate license to pass medicine
- Current Ohio Driver's license with clean driving record and ability to provide own transportation while on duty.
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department.
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area's policies and procedures. Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals for the agency and the standards and regulations governing it.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift work above the shoulders. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks.This position is classified "at risk" for possible occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens (HBV, HIV, etc.)
This job has expired.