Ol goonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Perform a full range of duties in the receipt, stow, and issue of material. Ensure items being stowed meet requirements of MIL-STD 129N.
Education and/or Experience:
- Identify, examine, classify, accept, reject, and dispose of material as per DLA regulations. Examinations may be visual or require measuring devices and techniques under the supervision of senior staff or management.
- Load material on and off skids, pallets, and stands.
- Operate tools and equipment in the performance of duties.
- Receive data from and input data to DSS and other automated supply systems in the performance of duties.
- Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) as assigned and hold an appropriate license.
- Count, weigh record data, apply tags, and labels.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- Able to read specifications, drawings, prints, schematics, and photographs.
- Able to prepare reports relating to distribution functions.
- Able to make preventive maintenance adjustments to related equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned working with and around Hazardous Material.
- Class A with a HAZMAT endorsement.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three years' specific experience in material handling, supply, distribution, inspection, or related areas.
- Must be able to acquire a license to use Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Must be proficient in the use of the Distribution Standard System (DSS) and other automated distribution systems used at site.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, Access, and E-mail business software.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
- Excellent driving record.
HAZMET Certifier and AMMO 62 Certified Security Clearance:
(Level May Be Required)
This job has expired.