The Health Assessor is responsible for ensuring the health and safety of all Kollmorgen employees and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for checking temperature of all associates and immediately reporting any signs or symptoms that reflect COVID-19.
- Monitoring entrance and departure of employees and visitors
- Keep a daily log of all employees or visitors that have confirmed temperatures.
- Maintain confidential employee, staff, visitor information in accordance to HIPPA laws and other privacy related federal or state laws.
- Observe, correct and report any safety hazards.
- Must keep a clean and sanitized area.
- Effectively communicate company policies and guidelines as well as any federal or state laws.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and leadership as needed
- Identify improvements within daily processes to ensure upmost effectiveness and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
Education and Experience Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate good problem-solving skills
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
- High School diploma or GED
- Healthcare background preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- One year of current experience
- Ability to stand for long period time
- Must be comfortable working outside within reasonable weather conditions
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.