Inspection of raw materials to ensure conformance to specifications for manufacturing use.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs inspection of raw materials for conformance to specifications based on ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, using testing instruments, inspection procedures and engineering drawings.
- Ensures product and amount received reflects parts list and pending label and prepares an inspection sheet for records.
- Initiates DMR's (Discrepant Material Report) for nonconforming material
- Documents inspection data by completing inspection reports and filing hard copies in each respective Incoming Inspection File.
- Enters inspection results in Oracle - ERP System
- Completes all required paperwork and tasks within established guidelines.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- May train other employees
- Supports continuous improvement and elimination of waste from processes and methods.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, 3-5 years' experience in related position, or a sufficient combination of the two.
- Proficient in the English language (speak, read and write)
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Ability to read specifications, procedures, and engineering drawings
- Familiarity with use of rulers, tape measures, calipers, mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.