Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
As the Enterprise Application Analyst, you will provide management and support of Spencer's enterprise-level applications. This includes assisting with implementations and upgrades, developing integrations, and providing support to users. In this role, you will be responsible for liaising between the business users and the software vendor technical support teams, serving as a bridge between the functional and technical. The candidate for this role should come from software development background, and also have experience and skill dealing face-to-face with end-users with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues. Responsibilities
- Serve as the first contact for support of Spencer's enterprise-level applications
- Act as liason between business users and software vendors
- Maintain the repository of vendor contact information, software release information, license renewals, and update schedule for all enterprise-level applications.
- Assist in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues and overseeing the resolution of technical issues by the software vendor.
- Develop integrations between applications following Spencer's security, change management and development standards.
- Communicate and collaborate with business users and BI teams to identify and prioritize reporting needs
- Monitor all application and integration operations and provide support when needed.
- Assist the Manager of Enterprise Applications with the following
- Participation in periodic status meetings with the various systems user communities and leadership.
- Coordination of periodic system upgrades of enteriprise-wide systems. This includes implementation of new features, service packs, and releases, etc.
- Review and understand published Release Notes for system updates in advance of their implementation and help communicate any upcoming functionality changes to business users.
- Updating of technical documentation
- Preparation of training sessions, webinars and communication of system
Qualifications Requirements: Technology
Formal Education & Certification
- Microsoft stack : DotNet/DotNetCore, VB, C#, ASP.Net MVC/MVC Core, WPF (MVVM)
- Database : Microsoft SQL Server. Must be proficient in database architecture and design. Must be able to read and interpret data models and complex SQL queries. Experience building and troubleshooting reports using Microsoft SQL Server Rerport Services is a plus.
- ERP : Hands-on experience with PeopleSoft, with a general understanding of standard accounting processes
- Cloud-based Computing : Understanding of general networking concepts and internet/cloud-based software solutions. Hands-on experience using tools such as FTP/SFTP and RDP.
- Operating Systems : Windows 2008, 2012, Windows 7/10
Knowledge & Experience
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in IS, CS or related field of study, and/or 6 years equivalent work experience.
This job has expired.
- 4 years direct experience with enterprise-level application implementation, support and integration.
- 4 years direct experience developing applications in an object-oriented development platform such as C#
- Experience dealing as liaison between business users and software Analysts/vendors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to quickly understand business processes and adapt / identify solutions using existing enterprise applications.
- Experience with business and technical requirements documentation, analysis and business process modeling.
- Extensive experience with core software applications and associated third party tools.
- Familiarity with risk management as it relates to applications/integration/software engineering.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, such as informatica and Microsoft-SSIS.
- Experience in relational database design and management techniques.
- Working understanding of XML schemas.
- Understanding of API protocols and schemas such as SOAP, JSON and REST.
- Knowledge of securing integration scenarios using appropriate authentication, authorization, non-repudiation, and data encryption methods.
- Knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Knowledge of network protocols and standards.