CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ANALYST - MANUFACTURING
The customer service sales analyst is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. Responsible for sales order contracts from inception through invoicing, delivery and receipt of payment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- Answers incoming customer inquiries and provides assistance as needed.
- Become fluent in all aspects of market, customer, and product knowledge for assigned customers.
- Will be resource on special plating, custom logos, webbing samples
- Responsible for customer RFQs, PO review, order entry, order status and document requests
- Provides customer support on technical product inquiries, FAA and quality regulations
- Develop strong key customer and inter-departmental relationships and trust
- Review and provide cost information to outside sales representatives
- Reading and analysis of Engineering drawings and technical documentation.
- Work with all departments to identify and eliminate issues that challenge company objectives
- Research and determine validity of all requests for RMAs
- Receive, document and communicate all customer complaints
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Two years customer service experience in a manufacturing environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Charlie's proactive communication ensures excellent service to job seekers and guaranteed quality for our clients. He provides top-notch support and guidance throughout the recruitment process for all parties involved. Charlie takes pride in the opportunity to fulfill our client's needs by placing great people in positions they deserve.
This job has expired.