EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking a Project Engineer with 4 plus years of civil engineering experience to work out of the Central NJDOT Local Aid Office in Trenton, NJ. The selected individual will manage and coordinate all aspects of assigned work/projects with NJDOT Local Aid staff and any consultants currently working for Local Aid, Local Public Agencies, Regulatory and Resource Agencies, utility companies, stakeholders, public officials, residents, and the public. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities, including client interaction, and much more!
- Assist in the oversight of various Federal and State programs and projects from the Concept Development phase through Final Design and Federal Authorization for Construction
- Assist NJDOT Local Aid in advancing projects by advising recipients of Federal and State regulations, monitoring schedules, and reviewing deliverables by local public agencies for conformance with NJDOT and FHWA requirements and identifying deficiencies and providing recommendations for resolution of comments related to the deliverables
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering degree with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with the NJDOT Project Delivery Process and NJDOT design standards
- Familiar with State and Federal regulations such as the MUTCD and AASHTO
- Familiar with coordinating major design submittals (e.g., final design submissions and PS&E submissions, including the resolution of comments from project stakeholders)
- Familiar with construction inspection, review of change orders and project closeouts
- Familiar with procedures involving SHPO and NJDEP permits
Position Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
Shift -not applicable-
Position Project Engineer
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP05 - Trenton
This job has expired.