Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado has an opening for a Sr Learning Analyst. In this role you will maintain the Learning Management System (LMS), configurations, or applications interfacing with the LMS (Skillsoft/Percipio), ensuring adherence to department and corporate policies and procedures. You will also manage daily operations, provide end-user support, maintain content, assign training and develop and maintain best practices. In addition will support HRMS activities which include system maintenance and system configurations.
- Manage daily operations of the LMS and provide end-user support.
- Maintain content within the LMS by uploading courses, creating specializations, and assigning required training.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and best practices to be used all LMS administrators, providing role based LMS training for the organization.
- Manage, perform and coordinate the communication and testing of new workflows, integrations and enhancements within the LMS.
- Drive change management and partner with organization on communication of LMS updates
- Proactively troubleshoot technical issues related to the LMS, raise support tickets, and research possible resolutions.
- Generate reports, analyze data, and provide insights to support learning objectives.
- Strong understanding of learning technology standards (SCORM and AICC).
- Knowledge of Skillsoft Percipio and Skillport integrations helpful
- Establish an excellent working relationship with employees in a variety of departments and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service provided
- Perform a variety of HRMS functions including complex reporting and analysis, query development, system problem resolution, configuration, etc. ensuring department best practices are followed
- Coordinate a variety of project activities including creation and maintenance of all project management deliverables, testing and implementation plans, continuous monitoring of tasks and project assignments to ensure project completion by established deadlines
- Proactively make recommendations to improve HRMS procedures and document current business processes to allow the development of efficient workflow
- Provide analysis and feedback to management staff regarding recurring problems, recommending improvements aimed at reducing future occurrences of problems within scope of responsibility
- Continually keep up-to-date on HRMS functionality, capabilities, and product releases in order to provide consultation and advice on reporting, system configuration or application development
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, computer science or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum of three years LMS administration experience required (e.g., Oracle Learning Cloud, SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, Saba, etc.)
- Minimum one year documenting business requirements preferred
- Minimum one year experience with a medium to large corporation with multiple global locations preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
This job has expired.