A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect's continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
Cash Connect is seeking a Deposit Safe Operations Analyst. The Deposit Safe Operations Analyst is responsible for performing all of the operational duties that include new business boarding; importing and balancing daily files from deposit safe service bureaus; distributing customer provisional credits via electronic funds transfers or direct deposit, and consulting with the Cash Connect Compliance Group in forecasting customer business levels and researching suspicious activity. The Deposit Safe Operations Analyst will research and process any exceptions identified during the file import process, and take corrective actions needed to clear exceptions as appropriate; generate daily wire and ACH file batch totals within the Cash Track System and ensure that these totals balance to final settlement and transmission of Same-Day ACH transactions and other deadlines. Most functions in this role have hard deadlines that must be consistently met on a daily basis to sustain production and contractual service levels. The Deposit Safe Operations Analyst will establish new business records in Cash Track system to include but not limited to customer profiles, safe records, statement profiles, ACH templates and contract records. This incumbent will maintain and update written procedures to daily responsibilities related to the Cash Connect Deposit Safe program. The Deposit Safe Operations Analyst will keep informed of NACHA guidelines as it pertains to issuing provisional credit and/or change order placement for the Deposit Safe Program, assist in on-boarding ATMs and cash ordering as needed, and participate in conducting tests of system changes and upgrades related to Deposit Safe functions, and provide test results as required.
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm in Newark, DE. Working remotely may be required, and therefore candidates are preferred to have a home PC with internet access.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in a Business or Technology curriculum OR equivalent experience in an operations support or quality assurance work group.
• Experience in importing and reconciling financial data files and manual data input or maintenance is preferred.
• Able to work in a deadline driven environment and prioritize high volume work assignments and responsibilities effectively to meet daily and monthly individual and team goals.
• Familiarity with Armored Carrier operations regarding change order processing and cash operations is helpful.
• Must have a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft software products and develop an understanding of in-house applications.
• Able to quickly understand and assess workflows in a growing business line and offer creative solutions to improve operating efficiency and accuracy.
• Experience in developing and executing test plans for testing data applications and changes is preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; to be able to communicate issues or problems clearly to customers and vendors and maintain detail written procedures on assigned tasks.
• Whereas Cash Connect uses a Work from Home strategy in its business continuity plan, the incumbent should have a private ISP connection to work offsite as needed.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace