EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking a Senior Water/wastewater Engineer for a leadership position in Western New York. Projects will include the design of water and wastewater transmission systems, water storage and pumping systems, municipal district formation, and system modeling.
- Oversee the management and design direction of projects, as well as assisting other Project Managers and Departments by enhancing their designs and presentations
- Assist in business development, planning and project completion efforts for public clients
- Professional Engineer required
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in the technical design of municipal water and sewer systems, both collection and distribution
- Treatment design experience is a "plus"
- Project management and client relations experience
- Successful track record of proposal writing and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD desired
Position Requirements Minimum Requirements:
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Possess a personal vehicle for use during the day for transportation to and from and on or around a job site
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Be able to wear GPI standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles
Shift -not applicable-
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP13 - Rochester
This job has expired.