EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking a mid-level civil/site land development design drafter/engineer for an immediate opening in our Buffalo, NY office to assist with a variety of land planning projects.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of the design process for various commercial, private and/or municipal projects; along with familiarity with the following reference standards; NYS stormwater management guidelines, ADA guidelines, and NYS standard specifications
- The individual must be an enthusiastic and motivated candidate with experience in the design of subdivisions and site plans, roadways, drainage, waterline, sanitary sewer, grading, and erosion and sedimentation control plans
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 8 years of experience in land development or civil engineering projects in New York, private experience preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D programs is mandatory
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Be able to wear GPI standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles
Shift -not applicable-
Position Senior Designer
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP13 - Buffalo Main
This job has expired.