Responsible for the continuous improve of equipment uptime and first pass yield to include:
1. Maintain control over all aspects of fluid delivery -- pumps, regulators, valves, etc.
2. Maintain controls of fluid pump room operations.
3. Sanding -- specify material used for both automatic and hand systems-- vendor review -- training -- tracking
4. Operator equipment training -- develop and update materials used as they relate to equipment. Oversee training of new operators if required.
5. Assist maintenance with complex electrical or mechanical problems when support is required
6. Insure proper filing of all technical documents related to finishing
7. Active involvement of machine upgrades - electrical/mechanical as required to improve uptime or first pass yield.
8. Actively participate on assigned teams and/or projects.
9. Ensures Policies are followed and provides guidance
10. Support and represent company as a union-free environment
11. Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
12. Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
13. Role model CITE and Working in Teams principles
14. Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
This position may have responsibility for up to 6 direct reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled